Director of Human Resources (HR)
Boston, MA 02118
Are you looking to expand you Human Resources (HR) experience? One of America’ s largest importers, distributors, and manufacturers seeks Director of Human Resources to join their team! Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an experienced recruiter looking join a vigorous environment and make an immediate impact.
- Coordinate all policies and programs pertaining to recruitment, employee relations, compliance, compensation, benefits, and workers compensation administration
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of talent management
- Makes recommendation to executive management for improvement of the organization' s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
- Communicate changes in the organization' s personnel policies and procedures
- Run talent management including recruitment, on-boarding and professional development
- Administer and negotiate company all company benefits programs
- Oversee processing compensation to include payroll administration
- 3 or more years of Generalist experience at a manager level
- Exposure and strength in employee relations, talent acquisition, benefits, and compensation
- Similar industry experience, either manufacturing or retail
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Job ID: 174545
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.