Director of Strategic Pricing
Boston, MA 02458
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A national healthcare and senior living provider are looking to hire a Director of Strategic Pricing to determine the optimal price points for each community. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic team and make an immediate impact.
- Develop overall pricing strategy for the company
- Optimize rates and RevPAR for each community, in each room type, and for each service type
- Manage on-boarding new communities into the program
- Oversee the grading process
- Obtain competitive set information
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure new rates are optimal
- Bachelor’ s or post graduate degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related fields
- At least 5 years of marketing or finance experience within the hospitality industry or multi-family residential property
- Previous management experience and responsibility and accountability for goal achievement
- Proven ability to conduct a strategic market analysis at the community and regional level
- Demonstrated ability to train and educate Executive Directors and Sales Professionals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and implement new strategies and processes across a matrixed organization.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
Nice to Have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175070
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.