Donor Relations Coordinator
Manhattan, NY 10027
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A world class university is looking to hire a Donor Relations Coordinator on a 3-week contract basis. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively environment.
- Prepare and coordinate correspondence, calendaring, meetings, processing invoices and reimbursements
- Process gifts and prepare gift acknowledgments, donor reports, pledge statements and endowment reports
- Track donor relations and stewardship activities in the databases
- Manage office including maintaining inventory of supplies and stationary, and upkeep of office equipment
- Plan and support events for alumni and individual and institutional supporters including outreach, catering, logistics and post-event follow-up
- Conduct individual, foundation, and organizational prospect research online using open source search engines and databases
- Bachelor' s degree
- 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (including merging documents) and proven ability to learn new computer systems
Nice to Haves:
- University work experience
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175175
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.