Early Stage, Well-Funded NLP Startup - Full Stack + Back End Engineers
Boston, MA 02111
Early stage, well-funded NLP product startup seeking Full Stack + Back End Engineers.
WinterWyman’ s Software Technology Practice is supporting the growth of an early-stage software startup that, in their one-year of existence, has reached new heights in advancing conversational AI technology. With customers so excited they are pre-paying for their product, our clients 8-member product development staff must double in size between now and next year to match surging demand in their offering.
Using a combination of advanced artificial intelligence, and cutting-edge natural language processing technology, our client has built a system that achieves contextual understanding. In interacting with a human customer, this AI can remember the context of 2-3 questions back in a conversation when answering. This is truly unique, and the reason why our client is positioned to become the new standard in helping enterprise companies use an artificially intelligent system to communicate with their customers at greater scale, and with optimal efficiency.
Where you could come in is joining a small, close-knit product development team, and help advance their product offering as the company scales from 10 to 100+ customers, and beyond. You’ d have autonomy to choose where you spend your time on the stack, working in a modern toolkit that includes Node.js, React.js, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Python, some pockets of Golang, and more. Prior experience in this stack is not at all required.
Our client is looking for:
- Candidates with 2+ years of web application product development experience
- Engineers with a passion for building clean, well-designed + well-tested software applications
- Individuals who demonstrate strong conceptual grasp of Computer Science fundamentals
If you are someone interested in the following, this could be an opportunity worth exploring:
- The chance to join a small, close-knit product development team and play a visible role in enhancing their existing system, while also taking ownership in building out new features from initial concept through production
- The opportunity to learn and work professionally in a toolkit that incorporates a range of modern programming languages (Node, Golang, and more) as well as cutting edge larger applications of AI + NLP technologies
- The ability to have equity stake in a company that to date has kept all company ownership in-house, and is well-positioned for success with customers pre-paying for their product
Existing tech stack includes: Node.js, React.js, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Python, Golang, and more…
Logistics / Perks:
- Office located just steps away from South Station
- Position comes with competitive market salary, along with equity in the company
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to Jamie Chafel at email@example.com. For more information before you apply, feel free to dial 781-530-3117.
WinterWyman Software Technology
Jamie Chafel, a Principal Consultant in our Software Technology practice, has been serving candidates and clients in the local technology sector for the past 12 years. Since joining the firm in 2015, he has focused exclusively on the software product development market – matching up Engineers with opportunities within some of the most innovative and fastest growing technology product companies in the industry.