Manhattan, NY 10032
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while gaining more skills? A higher education institution is looking to add an Executive Assistant to their team on a contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional.
- Schedule logistical arrangements
- Establish and maintain files for photographs, video, or other communications assets
- Track production activities
- Field inbound inquiries such as from faculty or news media, fact-checking, proofread, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including advanced PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and writing/editing skills
- University experience
- Video studio and video editing exposure
- Prior involvement with a wide range of communications activities, including high-level media relations, social media strategy and management, and digital content development and production
- Exceptional attention to editorial detail
Job ID: 174309
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.