Boston, MA 02115
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you have an interest in the arts? A non-profit organization seeks an Executive Assistant on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to become permanent. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment in Boston.
- Maintain daily appointment calendar and schedule all meetings
- Set-up, attend, and prepare relevant materials for meetings, as required
- Answer and screen in-coming telephone calls
- Receive, open and sort daily mail, deleting trivia
- Place mail in priority order for review and attach reference materials, as required
- Establish and maintain accurate filing system of office correspondence, reports and records, and keep in up-to-date condition
- Track and process department time sheets
- Maintain spreadsheet to include individual absences, vacations, leaves and general attendance records
- Heavily calendar management experience
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Tenure in previous roles
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to keep confidential information
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 174087
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.