Boston, MA 02129
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A developing insurance agency seeks an Executive Assistant for a 3 to 6-month contract role; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Support the CIO
- Manage and schedule calendars, meetings, track action items, team deadlines, and provide continual updates
- Coordinate local and global travel logistics
- Assist with research and various projects
- Work with various departments, especially with Finance
- 5 or more years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Proficiency in Outlook and Powerpoint
Nice to Haves:
- Project management experience
- Previous exposure supporting a technology executive or CIO
- Prior involvement with a large company
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle or WebEx
Job ID: 174413
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.