Boston, MA 02114
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A highly-regarded apparel company seeks an bright and passionate Executive Assistant to join their organization on a 2-month contract basis. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a vigorous, fun, and innovative environment in Boston.
- Assure travel logistics, offsite meetings, or other events are in place well before each event
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Draft and type reports and miscellaneous correspondence
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, venues, vendor management, room setup, etc.
- Assist with meeting material preparation, attend meetings, take notes, track, and share decisions and actions that emerge
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information received, or within the scope of the position
- Organize events and contribute to team building and bonding
- Preserve team organizational charts and team email distribution lists
- Serve as a point of contact for office matters
- Assist in all onboarding and offboarding for direct reports
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment needs
- Ensure that the executive office business activities continue when management is out of the office
- Provide coverage for the Finance and Strategy Administrative assistant, as needed
- 3 to 5 years of administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Outlook, calendar management, and Microsoft Office
Nice to Haves:
- PowerPoint and Keynotes skills
- Knowledge of Concur
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, analytical, self-motivated, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174809
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.