Boston, MA 02110-2700
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you bring a lot of energy to the professional world? A nonprofit organization seeks an Executive Assistant on a 4-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Provide professional administrative support to the CEO including heavy calendar management, extensive material development and follow-up for internal and external meetings
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO, ST and staff
- Prepare and update frequent briefings
- Manage solicitation and follow-up steps for donors assigned to CEO
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, and events
- Handle various projects and proposals
- Provide administrative and operational support for discreet initiatives within
- Write internal communications, prepare speeches and talking points, and manage social media posts
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Professional administrative support
- At least 3 years supporting C-level executives
- Ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data
- 3 or more years of experience writing internal or external communications
Nice to Haves:
- Involvement in an institution with significant philanthropy and/or a nonprofit
Job ID: 174891
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.