Boston, MA 02472
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A healthcare organization seeks an Executive Assistant to join their team on a 4-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Schedule meetings, make necessary arrangements, book rooms, manage food service, distribute materials, etc.
- Coordinate travel logistics
- Draft routine and complex correspondence, memos and/or reports as needed.
- Submit and track invoices for vendor payments
- Contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans as well as prepare data for presentations as needed
- Assist in the implementation of production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Organize and attend meetings as requested; prepare materials, coordinate logistics and take minutes
- Maintain department supplies and places orders when appropriate.
- Manage office items such as, files, important phone numbers, office keys, practice locations list, etc.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all reports, correspondence, materials, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Strong knowledge of computer software including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Windows, Visio, and Project Manager
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
Nice to Haves:
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Involvement in the healthcare industry
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175007
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.