Boston, MA 02129
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to apply yourself at a fast-paced company? A large growing insurance company seeks an Executive assistant to provide efficient and effective administrative support. This position stands on a month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Coordinate travel logistics
- Prepare Board materials
- Keep accurate records by organizing and maintaining files.
- Manage paper flow by reviewing incoming correspondence and process accordingly
- Provide customer service by answering telephone and referring calls or responding to requests, as appropriate
- Formulate confidential material for executives
- Support budgeting objectives by reconciling and preparing expense reports
- 5 years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Proficient in Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to manage a flexible schedule
Nice to Have:
- Oracle proficiency
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175523
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.