Boston, MA 02118-2715
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready to apply your skills to a fast-paced, high-volume organization? An international consumer goods company seeks a talented and motivated Executive Assistant to join their team. This individual will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman, CEO and COO. Moreover, Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous working environment in Boston.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments
- Complete expense reports
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans for the Chairman, CEO and COO and at times the family, itineraries, and agendas
- Compile various documents for travel-related meetings
- Handle a complex and extremely heavy email inbox
- Plan and ensure the executives’ schedules are followed and respected
- Create a win-win situation for direct access to the CEO’ s time and office
- Communicate directly, and on the behalf of the Chairman, CEO and COO, Executive Manager Team, etc.
- Follow up on incoming issues and concerns
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 5 to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executive
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and anticipated responses with the ability to understand what is most important
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms
Nice to Haves:
- Previous work in a privately held company
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175728
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.