Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your career? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? A pharmaceutical company seeks a bright and passionate Executive Assistant to join their team! This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. The individual in this role will perform high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for CEO and CFO. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking individual who is interested in driving change within an organization.
- Actively manage the calendars of the Executives
- Schedule and coordinate of onsite and offsite meetings
- Manage invitations and track responses
- Coordinate transportation, dining, and presentation materials
- Prepare, process, and reconcile all expense reports and credit card statements
- Formulate all travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries
- Organize documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Review documents and proofread work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, and consistency of terms
- Interface and communicate with internal and external customers
- Research solutions and respond to email and phone inquiries
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 7 to 10 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, dynamic culture
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Nice to Haves:
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm for building a great company
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176125
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.