Manhattan, NY 10038
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A national non-profit organization is looking to add a temporary Executive Assistant on a 3-month contract basis. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Manage all records in Google drive
- Handle complex scheduling for multiple executives
- Process invoices and expense reimbursements
- Run logistics for on-site board meetings
- Draft emails
- Track information
- Administer survey materials
- 2 to 15 years of experience supporting Executive or C-level employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Suite, especially with Mail, Calendar, Drive
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Involvement with supporting multiple executives and multiple projects
- Prior non-profit experience
- Experience supporting a General Counsel or GC office
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174022
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.