North of Boston, MA 02452
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A university seeks an Executive assistant to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Office of the Provost. This position stands on a 2 to 3-month contract basis. Additionally, this is a tremendous prospect for an individual looking join a vital organization and make an immediate impact.
- Prepare analysis, reports, and presentations to the Board of Trustees and various other internal and external audiences.
- Serve as departmental point of contact for external individuals and organizations
- Coordinate and direct calls and visitors as needed
- Use professional discretion to make preliminary inquiries and assessments to help resolve problems or expedite matters
- Monitor appointment schedule to ensure that it allows for adequate time for interaction with direct reports and various constituencies across the campus
- Provide timely response to daily needs
- Organize logistics for divisional meetings
- Organize travel arrangements
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible executive support experience
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175573
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.