North of Boston, MA 01801
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your career? Ready for the chance to join a small yet growth-oriented organization? A privately owned insurance brokerage company seeks an Executive Assistant to join their team! The individual in this role will stands as the primary support to the CEO. This position stands on a contract basis; however, has the potential to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that business has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Contract support, review, editing, etc
- Support of CFO and Director of HR with additional administrative responsibilities
- Maintain daily appointment calendar and schedule all meetings
- Set-up, attend, and prepare relevant materials for meetings, as required
- Answer and screen in-coming telephone calls
- 5 years of progressive administrative support work experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Practice supporting at least VP level of professional
- Involvement supporting a company in a role that worked actively with contracts
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical, customer-service oriented, and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175878
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.