Manhattan, NY 10013
Are you looking to expand your professional experience into a different industry? A growing Digital Marketing organization seeks a Finance Manager for full-time work. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for a fresh, fun, and innovative environment.
- Manage all aspects of the monthly close process, including account analysis and entering/posting journal entries
- Work on internal P&L projections for reporting to senior management
- Process annual budget and quarterly reforecast submissions
- Review and complete reconciliations of key accounts monthly
- Track working capital accounts to ensure we reach our targets
- Review and approve cash disbursements
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience, including month end close and budgeting
- Professional services industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Advertising or Marketing industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics and BPC
Job ID: 174356
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.