Finance and Grants Compliance Manager
Manhattan, NY 10032
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A World Class University seeks a talented and motivated Finance and Grants Compliance Manager to act as expert source of advice on all pre-award matters and support principal investigators. This position stands on a 4-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is a tremendous prospect for an exceedingly organized individual looking to expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Provide efficient and effective post-award accounting services to faculty and administrators
- Manage monthly grant reconciliations, grants financial reporting, for assigned grants and divisions
- Maintain records in accordance with internal procedures, demonstrating compliance with sponsor and sponsor agreements, and University regulations concerning project expenditures, equipment, and other fiscal concerns
- Execute accurate and timely payroll accounting for assigned grant related personnel
- Responsible for assigned grants/divisions, for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of grant related
- Keep tracking system and documentation of all invoices received and paid.
- Handle assigned grants/divisions, for preparing patient care invoices for non-industry funded clinical trials
- Assist in quarterly and annual budget procedures including loading grants fiscal year budgets and salary to budget tool.
- Support the year end closing procedures
- Ensure that grant expenses have been posted, SAPOS and POs are correctly accounted for and encumbered in ARC Sponsored Projects Financial reports
- Assists, as required, in grants invoicing, closeout and validations
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least of 4 years related pre-award and grants management experience
- Experience managing federal and private grants
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated knowledge of research administration, grants management, and accounting business processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- CRA certificate
- Experience with clinical trials from an academic healthcare environment
- Involvement with NIH funding/grants
- University work experience
Job ID: 175066
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.