Financial Accounting Analyst
Boston, MA 02115
Are you looking to gain more professional experience? Are you interested in the medical field? A healthcare organization seeks a Financial Accounting Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a vigorous environment.
- Perform a wide variety of accounting duties in connection with the preparation of the hospital' s financial statements, management reports, journal transactions and other supporting schedules
- Provide detailed analysis of various general ledger accounts and preparing appropriate reconciliations
- Monitor account transaction activity to ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses
- Partner with department managers, grant managers and other personnel in interpreting monthly reports
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or a closely related field
- 2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- The analytical skills to resolve problems requiring the use of scientific, mathematical, or technical principles and in-depth, experience-based cross-functional knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job ID: 174802
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.