Cambridge, MA 02139
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A technology services organization seeks a Financial Analyst on a 3 to 6-month contract basis. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative environment.
- Coordinate the weekly time collection for contractors who work on Software Development Projects
- Maintain and update project forecasts based on resource estimates
- Attend project management meetings and document action items
- Produce monthly Project Financial and Resource Allocation reports
- Organize the creation and distribution of Project Funding memos
- Process consulting invoices for payment ensuring invoice amounts match consultant weekly time submissions
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience with reporting tools (i.e. Cognos, Tableau, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; primarily Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Strong time management skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 173928
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.