Cambridge, MA 02142
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A biotech company seeks a Financial Analyst to join their bright and passionate team. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic finance team responsible for accounting and reporting on the Company’ s financial results.
- Partner with the business leaders across key functions, providing robust monthly and quarterly senior-level financial performance reporting
- Evaluate and assess key operational issues, risks and business drivers pertaining to budget, actual results, and forecast updates, etc.
- Contribute to the monthly forecast processes, ensuring relative accuracy and support for assumptions used and data presented
- Participate in budgeting and planning process, including headcount planning and implementing appropriate review process
- Support and contribute to month-end close/reporting activities and variance analytics including accrual activities
- Collaborate with Finance team to continually review month-end reporting and other departmental processes
- Ensure that management information is generated in a timely manner and to the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Assist in the analysis of financial and operational results versus forecast and budget for assigned areas of responsibility, investigations of significant
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3 or more years of related Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Experience working in biotech or pharmaceuticals
- Involvement working in a Sarbanes-Oxley compliant environment
Nice to Haves:
- Host Analytics knowledge
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175142
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.