Manhattan, NY 10001
Do you have an interest in fashion? Are you looking to gain more professional experience? A midtown retail giant seeks a Financial Analyst on a 3-month contract basis. This is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking expand in a young and vibrant environment!
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations for the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and Executive Team
- Formulate expense forecasts
- Prepare and book journal entries
- Manage account analysis
- Monitor and assist in tracking business risks and opportunities
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years related FP&A experience, including budgeting/forecasting of expenses
- Experience booking journal entries and executing a monthly close process
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivote tables, lookups, financial modeling) and PowerPoint skills
Nice to Haves:
- Strong database experience with Hyperion or similar
- Retail/Fashion industry experience
Job ID: 174714
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.