Manhattan, NY 10022-2786
Do you like to examine data to generate information and forecasts? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A growing consumer product goods company seeks a talented and passionate Financial Analyst to join their team! This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the intention to convert into permanent work. The individual in this role will assist in analysis, creating financial models, and presenting data. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic finance team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant experience creating financial models, forecasting budget vs actual, ROI, bill of materials, and month-end analysis
- Practice creating cost saving recommendations based off completed analysis
- Experience handling analysis around inventory/raw material costs
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel - macros, VBA, SQL tables)
- Analysis experience on sales pricing, cost increases, billbacks, transportation, warehouse
- Access knowledge
- GreatPlains and/or QAD practice
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176048
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.