Metrowest, MA 01760
Do you like to examine data to generate information and forecasts? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A leading technical computer software company seeks a Financial Analyst to join their bright and passionate organization! Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic finance team responsible for accounting and reporting on the Company’ s financial results.
- Develop a detailed understanding of business drivers and prepare in-depth analysis to detect trends and key variables
- Build and maintain complex financial models to support capital and expense decision making
- Forecast results and measure performance
- Develop meaningful analysis, evaluating both financial and non-financial metrics
- Formulate metrics, looking at data sets and similar companies to help management understand the company’ s business health
- Increase the use of systems and automation to aggregate and analyze data
- Assist the global Finance team to timely and accurately prepare financial results, metrics, and reporting in support of the monthly and quarterly close processes
- Proactively participate in continuous improvement efforts across different areas of the business
- Bachelor' s degree
- 3 years of professional work experience
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to objectively gather and evaluate data to support a recommendation
- Passion for identifying and presenting insights from data, rather than just reporting results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, analytical, self-motivated, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
- Advanced Excel skills including use of power pivots and Power BI
Job ID: 174796
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance and Administrative
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.