Metrowest, MA 02038
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A privately held technology company seeks a Financial Analyst to join their bright and passionate team. Moreover, this is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to join a dynamic finance team responsible for accounting and reporting on the Company’ s financial results.
- Research value streams that can be added to business cases that showcase the value of the technology to prospects and existing customers
- Create business case models that demonstrate compelling financial and strategic benefits for prospects and existing clients
- Present business cases to internal stakeholders
- Provide consultative services to sales organization as it relates to the value delivered to customers
- Manage movement from discovery to contracts: includes collecting required documents, reviewing accuracy of materials and submitted well organized packages to legal for contracts
- Partner with sales teams to produce customer-facing proposals
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience as a business analyst or consultant
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Exceptional business and statistical analytics skills
- Strong presentation and data visualization skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how to build compelling value propositions for a sales organization
Nice to Haves:
- Consulting experience
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
Job ID: 175180
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.