Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Manhattan, NY 10013
Ready to join an organization that has experienced great success and is continuing to grow? A leading consumer goods company is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their fast-paced team as they build out their Finance function. This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven individual who is excited for the challenge of building out processes from scratch and invested in the success of the company.
- Monitor KPI’ s on an ongoing basis, including common SaaS, subscription, and recurring revenue metrics such as LTV/CAC, payback periods, decay curves, etc.
- Produce financial packages on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Work cross functionally with various business and operational teams to analyze and incorporate business decisions into the financial rolling forecast model
- Support the budgeting process and long-term financial planning with your financial modeling
- Oversee an Analysts on the team, and assist in hiring future staff
- 2 to 3 years of experience in corporate FP&A (financial services, banking, PE, investment, etc.)
- Any experience in-house
- Involvement in a reoccurring revenue environment
- Exposure to financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel - pivots, lookups)
- Start-Up experience (where they built functions of FP&A from scratch)
- NetSuite knowledge
- Managerial practice, or mentorship/coaching skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 175666
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.