Fortinet Firewall Engineer
South of Boston, MA 02171
Our telecommunications client in Boston is looking for a Fortinet Firewall Engineer to join their team. This position will include designing, planning and provisioning new environments, supporting existing customers, capacity planning and handling escalations. See below for details.
- Expertise in Fortinet Firewalls
- Ability to build and configure Firewalls and troubleshoot them on the backend
- Strong networking background experience
- Expertise in modifying firewall rule sets, troubleshooting issues by studying network traffic flows, lock down an application, troubleshooting firewall problems in a service provider environment under short time constraints involving complex network application flows between multiple hosts spanning multiple firewalls and different geographic locations
- Proven hands-on experience with firewalls and a comprehensive knowledge of IP networking and network security
Nice to Have:
- Cisco CCNA
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Job ID: 173469
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.