Front End Developer
Long Island, NY 11753
Are you highly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A publishing company seeks a Front-End Developer to join their bright and passionate team on a 6-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend into permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Develop landing pages for email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with designers, copywriters, marketers and operations to build new web experience from scratch to use on PCH’ s CMS
- Ability to create animations using CSS and/or tweenmax
- Ability to photoshop and transform layered PSDs into code
- Tweenmax/GSAP timeline and animations experience
- Aptitude to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capacity to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175056
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.