Full Stack Java Developer
Boston, MA 02111
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A large financial company seeks a talented and motivated Full Stack Java Developer to support the new initiatives for building front-office capabilities in-house. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Participate in story grooming and functional implementation
- Build and deployment as well as occasional production support
- 5 or more years of experience
- Core Java understanding
- Spring boot knowledge
- Capability to be messaging technologies such as Kafka or MQ
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle or Cassondra or Apache Ignite
- Prior work on distributed applications
Nice to Have:
- React JS practice
- Prior Financial Applications, or worked on e-commerce, or real-time messages/transactions
- Strong Java knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 173968
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.