Full Stack Software Engineer (early stage blockchain / nanotechnology startup)
Metrowest, MA 01702
WinterWyman’ s Software Technology Practice is supporting the growth of an early stage technology startup located in the MetroWest area of Greater Boston. Founded in 2018 as a spinoff out of MIT, our client is extremely well-funded by top-tier VCs and working to productize the rare marking technology they have developed. Essentially, our client has crafted a way to create a truly unique fingerprint that can be applied to any physical object. The software team WinterWyman is helping to grow will build out the cloud services that house the blockchain that keeps digital records of these tagged objects, as well as the analytic tools and features that drive their service offerings.
If you are someone interested in the following, this opportunity could be worth exploring:
- The opportunity to get involved (very) early within a technology startup that has finely tuned a novel scientific solution with limitless business applications.
- The chance to make a sizable + highly visible impact as just the 2nd software hire for the company.
- Work in a stack that includes some of the latest + greatest cloud development tools in buildilng out a greenfield software platform.
- Enjoy all the perks of working in a fast-paced early stage technology startup without having to commute into Boston/Cambridge.
Our client is looking for:
- A candidate with 2+ years of experience working on production-level software platforms.
- An individual with experience and interest in working across the entire stack.
- Someone excited about working in a toolkit that includes Python, React.js, AWS, and more. Prior experience in these is not required.
Existing tech stack includes: Python, React.js/Redux, AWS, Lamdbas, microservices architecture, and more…
Logistics / Perks:
- Our client is located in the MetroWest area of Greater Boston, right off of the Mass Pike near the junction of 90/495.
- Flexible hours, including the option to work from home 1-2 days per week if needed.
- Position comes with a competive salary, and attractive equity upside.
- Full benefits.
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to Jamie Chafel at email@example.com. For more information before you apply, feel free to dial 781-530-3117.
WinterWyman Software Technology
Jamie Chafel, a Principal Consultant in our Software Technology practice, has been serving candidates and clients in the local technology sector for the past 12 years. Since joining the firm in 2015, he has focused exclusively on the software product development market – matching up Engineers with opportunities within some of the most innovative and fastest growing technology product companies in the industry.