Fullstack .Net Software Developer
New Hampshire, NH 03101
Are you looking to expand your professional and technical experience? A Pharmaceutical products wholesaler seeks a Fullstack .Net Software Developer to implement microservices for their website. This position stands on a 12-month contract basis; however, has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a vital organization and make an immediate impact by improving the team’ s processes.
- Software development of the next generation online practitioner software and E-commerce solutions
- Manage web application design and development focusing on middle to back-end using C#, .Net Core, MVC, SQL
- Utilize ElasticSearch for software development initiatives
- Oversee SQL Server database design and development as well as stored procedures
- Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
- Consult with other designers and team-leaders to evaluate and develop product specifications
- Develop, test, and review code while working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Recommend, build, and deploy processes and procedures to enhance & support the SDLC
- Over 5 years of experience developing in C# / .Net Core
- Extremely fluent in developing with MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns
- Knowledge to develop under Agile methodologies
- Experience using Logz.io, Serilog and MSTest
Job ID: 175008
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.