Rhode Island, RI 02903
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A private equity firm seeks a talented and motivated Fund Accountant for full-time work. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, benevolent, and dynamic!
- Prepare bank reconciliations, journal entries, and supporting documentation
- Assist with weekly cash activity reporting
- Formulate and track Fund capital calls and distributions
- Prepare quarterly financial statements
- Respond to ad-hoc limited partner requests
- Execute wire transfers
- Work on ad-hoc reporting
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Aptitude to focus on detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge and understanding of Workday and Investran
- CPA or CPA
- Prior experience in a public accounting, financial services, legal or consulting environment
Job ID: 174457
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.