Manhattan, NY 10010
Do you have a strong background in grants? Are you well equipped in budgeting and forecasting? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A large Non-Profit Organization seeks for a Grant Accountant on a contract basis; however, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized professional looking expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Plan, organize, and prepare budgets and provide analysis
- filings Execute reconciliation and billing related to grant funding
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to the government
- Run expenditure tracking
- Implement strategies to foster internal control and procedure improvements
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 5 years non-profit accounting experience with a heavy focus on grants
- Experience working with government or city contracts
- Ability to analyze financial information and prepare reports
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MAS 90/100 OR 200
- NetSuite software exposure
Job ID: 174505
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.