Manhattan, NY 11201
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization? A growing non-profit seeks a Grant Accountant to join their busy department. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential to convert into permanent work. The individual in this role will be handling the post-award grant administration and related accounting tasks. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking for an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Handle monthly and quarterly invoicing
- Manage budget modifications
- Provide journal entries for multiple grants
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2 or more years of experience with specifically with grant invoicing for government contracts
- Accounting Experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with NYC’ s HHS Accelerator system
- Knowledge of Financial Edge
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
Job ID: 176094
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.