North Shore, MA 01915
Are you looking to expand your professional experience? Ready for the chance to apply yourself at a fast-paced company? A nonprofit organization seeks a Grant Accountant to support their funding, infrastructure, and staffing. This position stands on a contract basis; however, it has the potential extend. Additionally, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about forming enduring and professionally supported relationships that can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Review grant spend is in accordance with the grant agreement making sure that all the expenses follow federal and funder guidelines
- Ensure that all the invoices are generated and sent to funders as defined in the grant agreement
- Work with project directors to comply with funders’ terms and conditions
- Manage deliverables, monitor spending, request amendments, and plan spend-outs
- Support project directors with understanding their grants and budgets
- Assist project funding proposal
- Contribute with budgets and review proposals
- 3 or more years of Grants experience
- Nonprofit reporting involvement
- Available to start immediately
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Federal Grant experience
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175601
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.