Manhattan, NY 10004
Do you have a strong background in grant analysis? Are you looking to expand your professional experience? A large international non-profit is looking for a talented and motivated Grants Manager to join their team. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized looking to grow as a professional.
- Develop grant proposal budgets
- Work with large funding organizations such as NIH and USAID
- Utilize Excel to prepare budgets and forecasting
- Assist with pre and post grant budgets
- Excel proficiency, including pivot tables, complex formulas, and Macros
- 5 or more years of experience in creating and manipulating complex proposal budgets for multi-year forecasting models from scratch
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Grant proposal experience
- Prior involvement with US Government Grant
Nice to Haves:
- NIH, USAID, Bill and/or Melinda Gates Foundation proposal experience
- Management Experience
- Advanced Degree
Job ID: 174417
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.