HR Coordinator: Recruiting Coordination/HRIS Data Integrity
Boston, MA 02210
Are you highly motivate and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? A leading car-sharing network is hiring a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator on a 6 to 12-month contract basis; however, this position has the potential to convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized self-starter looking grow as an HR professional in an inspiring, vigorous, and dynamic environment in the Greater Boston Area.
- Engage in the interview process by screening resume, scheduling interviews, greeting and interfacing with candidates, helping candidates find the office
- Manage the HRIS data entry and data integrity
- Oversee the on-boarding and off-boarding employees into the HRIS and payroll systems
- Enter changes to employee profiles (e.g., promotions, pay changes, change in supervisor, title, department, etc.)
- At least 1 year of HR experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Experience in a client-facing or customer-facing role
- Excellent interspinal skills
- Knowledge of HRIS/ATS Systems, especially Workday and JBT
Job ID: 175027
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.