HR Operations Specialist
Metrowest, MA 01581
Are you looking to gain Human Resources (HR) experience within the sector of construction services? A leading provider of site services to construction seeks a Talent Development Specialist for full-time permanent work. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic talent development professional who is looking to work within a rapidly growing and changing environment.
• Support the development of employee on-boarding, career, training, webinars, and leadership programs
• Implement and maintain meaningful talent development solutions for new employee orientation, career and leadership development programs
• Develop program materials that include facilitator guides, participant workbooks, presentations and job aids
• Manage vendor relationships and contracts closely to design
• Analyze and evaluate talent development programs
• 3 or more years of experience in training and development
• Demonstrated understanding of Adult Learning Theory
• Bachelor' s Degree
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, rational, organized and collaborative
• Experience with ATS systems
Job ID: 174082
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.