128 Belt, MA 01801
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to apply your skills to a fast-paced organization? One of the nation’ s distinguished academic medical centers seeks a HRIS Administrator to join their team. This position is a 4 to 5-month contract assignment that intends to convert into full-time employment. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking for an organization committed to providing excellence in clinical care, teaching, research and community outreach.
- Support the administrative transfer of benefits information and employee information into Workday system
- Help with the role out of the Workday system
- Serve as the project manager for day to day Workday implementation
- Manage on-boarding and recruiting operations
- Perform sourcing and recruiting work as needed
- Workday experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer focus, engagement and, creativity throughout various stages of the hiring cycle
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
- Experience with administrative tasks related to an implementation
- 1 or more years of HR experience with benefits and on-boarding involvement
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Job ID: 175665
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.