Boston, MA 02210
Are you looking to gain more Human Resources (HR) experience within the consumer goods industry? Do you have a passion for craft beer? A beer company is looking for a HRIS Administrator to join an enthusiastic and creative community of people who are passionate about craft beer. This position is on a 3-month contract basis. Moreover, this is an innovative opportunity for a dynamic, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking for a fresh, fun, and growing environment.
- Serve as the main operator for daily Kronos data entry, management, and support
- Enter all new employees’ information into Kronos system
- Audit information in Kronos
- Troubleshoot issues within the system as needed
- Utilize Kronos absence and time keeping
- Experience using Kronos time keeping
- 2 or more years of HRIS system work
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Recent experience with Kronos time keeping
- Willingness to be flexible in working between 30-40 hours as needed
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176102
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman, a part of The Planet Group, takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.