HRIS Analyst - Taleo
Boston, MA 02210
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking to advance your career? A consumer goods organization seeks a HRIS Analyst to join their friendly and passionate team! This individual will support the HR compliance as well as capturing, analyzing and reporting HR trends for various human resource programs and initiatives. This position stands on a 3 to 6-month contract basis; however, it has the intention to convert into permanent work. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking to join a vigorous and lively work environment.
- Serve as the superuser for day to day Taleo TEE data entry, management, and support
- Ensure all employees information in Taleo TEE is up to date and accurate
- Troubleshoot issues within the system as needed
- Escalate matters when necessary
- Maintain documentation of system configuration and administrative changes
- Assist in process improvement
- Partner with the business to identify areas of efficiency improvement and automation
- Experience with Taleo TEE
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
- Experience being a superuser with Taleo TEE
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 176067
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.