Boston, MA 02110
Are you looking to expand your Human Resources (HR) experience? A software company in Boston seeks an HRIS Analyst for a 2-month contract role. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a self-proclaimed go-getter looking to elevate and contribute to a dynamic and creative environment.
- Perform as HR lead resource, HRIS consultant and subject matter expert to functional users and other work management teams.
- Facilitate analysis and modification for enhancements to current functionality and new modules
- Direct and participate in HRIS system testing and implementation of system enhancements
- Experience building out Workday ATS module
- Ability to analyze and translate large amounts of data
- Similar industry experience
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174228
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.