Metrowest, MA 01581
Are you looking to expand upon your Human Resources (HR) experience? Do you have an interest in the construction services? A leading provider of site services to construction seeks a HRIS Specialist for full-time permanent work. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and analytical professional who is looking to work within a rapidly growing and changing environment.
• Operate as project manager for various HRIS initiatives such as the rollout of new modules
• Work with the Regional HR teams on benefits and HRIS administrative policies and procedure
• Assist with resolving employee benefits concerns, overall employment experience from hire through and onboarding
• Ensure the HRIS systems are delivering a positive experience and meeting organizational standards and objectives
• Perform some data entry and maintain all benefit databases
• Coordinate and maintain processes and auditing procedures daily, ensure data integrity by creating and generating reports and analyzing data
• Facilitate processing of monthly invoices from insurance providers and review invoices for accuracy
• Warrant benefits administration platform is current, accurate and meeting the needs of employees and Shared Services.
• Oversee operations of the Company' s 401k program
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• 5 to 7 years of HRIS experience
• Exposure to leading a project and/or team
• Knowledge of benefit plan designs and compliance requirements
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, analytical, organized and collaborative
• Diligent problem-solving skills
Job ID: 173854
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.