Help Desk Analyst
128 Belt, MA 02452
Do you have an interest in academia? Want to be a part of a close-knit community while expanding your skill set? A private university is looking to add a Help Desk individual to join their team on a 3-month contract basis. However, this position has the potential to extend to permanent work. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Provide telephone and remote computer support, walk-up desk IT support assistance, one-on-one training/consultation for computer hardware and software IT support
- Listen intently to client’ s IT support needs
- Ask specific questions to gather all necessary information
- Log tickets
- Troubleshoot devices
- Research and solve computer hardware and software problems for all faculty, staff and students
- Help Desk Support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, including Outlook, Office, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Skype
- Experience installing and upgrading software
- Solid communication and customer service skills
- Virus, Malware, Ransomware knowledge and Virus removal skills
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration and Active Directory knowledge and experience
- Microsoft Exchange setup and configuration practice
- Experience working with phone systems, data entry, updating records
- Helpdesk or customer service ticketing systems usage and experience, i.e. Service Now
Job ID: 175014
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.