Help Desk Analyst
Boston, MA 02116
Are you looking to expand your technical experience? An economic consulting firm seeks a bright and passionate Help Desk Analyst to join their team! Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Develop the skills required to be the primary contact for IT related problems and issues
- Learn and develop the troubleshooting and resolution skills required to address hardware and software problems on computer systems and other supported hardware (mobile devices, phones, voicemail, projectors, etc.)
- Perform consistent follow-up with users to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction
- Learn the inventory system and maintain accurate inventory database, repair log, and activity log
- Become aware of and enforce guidelines and policies to ensure data integrity, system reliability, and data security while providing essential flexibility to end users
- Develop the skills required to support the varied Audio-Visual equipment your local office and in the other offices across the local region (Projectors, Videoconference Units etc.)
- Use Active Directory and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions
- Learn to coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
- Participate in Global projects on a requested and volunteer basis
- Learn the materials to be able to lead end user training programs
- Provide off-hours, weekend and holiday coverage as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required
- 1-2 years previous corporate experience is preferred
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in technology and technical issues
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Aptitude for analytical problem resolution, display basic troubleshooting skills and approaches
Job ID: 174269
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.