Help Desk Support Specialist
Boston, MA 02210 - 2600
Are you looking to expand your technical experience? A law firm in Boston seeks a Help Desk Support Specialist provide the first level technical software and hardware support to all users of the Firm’ s networked systems. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional by improving the team’ s processes.
- Support various applications, multi-device, set up users, mobile, and remote access
- 3 or more years of experience with Helpdesk (50/50 phone/desk)
- Will be supporting 500+ total users (offices in Boston, DC, NYC and Paris)
- Windows 10 experience
- Office 2016 knowledge
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Mobile support knowledge
Nice to Have:
- Prior work in a legal setting
- Ability to start promptly
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, and collaborative
Job ID: 174785
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.