Manhattan, NY 10004
Are you exceedingly motivated and detailed? Are you looking to expand your abilities to fast-paced organization? One of the largest religious organizations in New York is looking for an experienced Help Desk Technician to join their team. This position stands on a 12-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend or convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for an exceedingly organized individual looking to expand in a vigorous and growing environment.
- Monitor Service Desk Incident queue and Telephone Hotline for day to day user issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for assigned Incident Tickets, in person, over the phone and by email
- Maintain activity log for each incident in a clear way
- Perform IT maintenance and project tasks such as PC setups, OS imaging, upgrades and automation. Take ownership of managing time and projects and reporting to ServiceDesk manager.
- Liaise with Level 2 Problem Management team in resolving persistent issues and other known issues
- Listen to user' s needs to determine user specific instructions and devise workarounds when necessary
- Bachelor’ s Degree or certificate program completion
- 2 to 5 years of work experience providing Help Desk/ technical support
- Ability to communicate with courtesy, professionalism and clarity
- Proficiency with all current Windows operating systems and products
- Expertise with Hardware and Software PCs, Laptops, Printers, MFP, Mobile Devices MS Office, Internet Browsers, Adobe products
- Knowledge of information technology products and services
- Capability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationship
Job ID: 175317
Think you’ re a fit? Reach out to us today!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
With almost 35 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent technology roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Database, Infrastructure, UI, QA, Tech Support and Instructional Design positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.