Human Resources (HR) Administrator
Manhattan, NY 10032
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? Do you have an interest in academia? A World Class University seeks a Human Resources (HR) Administrator for a 3 to 4-month contract role. However, this position has the potential to extend. Moreover, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very motivated to learn, attentive, and grow as a professional.
- Manage time sheet and payroll administration
- Collaborate with all departments and centers to ensure timely submission and review of time sheets and other payroll records
- Assist with data management including producing relevant HR and faculty affairs reports as requested
- Collect the quarterly attestations and bi annual and annual time-off data
- Respond to routine inquiries from faculty, departmental administrators, and staff and handle routine data requests
- Maintain filing system, assist with photocopying, answer telephones, fax and deliver of time sensitive and confidential documents
- Type correspondence and other documents
- Support the completion of I-9 processes for new employees
- Bachelor' s degree
- At least 2 years of related administrative support, ideally supporting Human Resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to showcase a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- A strong interest in HR or Faculty Affairs policies and principles
- HRIS practice
- University experience
Job ID: 174918
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
WinterWyman Finance, HR and Administrative
With almost 20 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance, human resources and admin roles in the Metro NYC area, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance, HR and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.