Human Resources (HR) Administrator
North of Boston, MA 01801
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? Are you looking for the chance to join a dynamic, growth-oriented company? A large wireless and broadcast communications company seeks a Human Resources (HR) Administrator on a 4-month contract basis. This position will support a project aiming to improve job descriptions through simplification and style revisions. Additionally, this is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Translate current job descriptions into the new job description style and template
- Create, assimilate and convey new job descriptions in a concise and cohesive manner
- Develop business relationships and integrate with Human Resource Business Partners and Recruiting team
- Proofread content generated by others for accuracy, consistency, and effective language
- 3 or more years of writing within corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices and standards for technical documentation libraries and content
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience in a recruiting or HR position
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to synthesize new business processes
Job ID: 175074
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Human Resources
With nearly 15 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent HR roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for a full spectrum of Human Resources professionals from entry to senior level, including Recruiters, HR Administrators & Coordinators, Compensation and Benefits professionals, HRIS Administrators and Analysts, HR Generalists and HR Directors / Managers / Business Partners. While the majority of our positions are on a contract basis, we also work on many temp-to-perm and permanent positions. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.