Human Resources (HR) Administrator
South of Boston, MA 02719
Are you a master multi-tasker looking to expand your professional experience? A consumer goods company South of Boston seeks a Human Resources (HR) Administrator on a 3 to 6-month contract basis. This individual will support the HR department. This is an innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized self-starter looking explore all that HR has to offer and grow as a professional.
- Create unified complaint templates and documents in Taleo
- Develop a questions library
- Build out an interactive online “ playbook” for Job Candidates, Recruiters/HR, and Hiring Managers
- Create job reqs to on-boarding to new hire orientation
- Perform data entry
- Support HR by filing materials, scheduling, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Highly attentive to detail
- Prior practice and familiarity with hyperlinks, graphics, and the creation of instructional manuals
- Solid Microsoft Office expertise (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Human Resources experience
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, analytical and cooperative
- Capability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
Job ID: 175697
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinterWyman Finance & Administrative
With almost 30 recruiters and staffing professionals specializing in contract, temp-to-perm and permanent finance and admin roles in the Boston and New England areas, WinterWyman takes a consultative approach when recruiting for accounting, finance and administrative professionals. We take the time to assess fit before presenting any candidate with a role, and we thoroughly prepare you with tools, company information and pointers to help ensure success during the interview and beyond. Let us help you find your next opportunity.